Welcome to the Soybean & Corn Advisor. Our mission is to provide our readers with up-to-date information about soybean and corn production in both North America and South America. We provide crop analysis that you cannot find anywhere else concerning not only soybeans and corn, but also wheat, cotton, sugarcane, ethanol, and biodiesel production.
To request a Free Trial Subscription of our Premium Weekly Newsletter which includes current soybean and corn production estimates, market commentary, and much more, contact Michael Cordonnier at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sep 26, 2022: Light Snow in Southern Brazil on First Day of Spring!
- Sep 23, 2022: Spring Arrives in Brazil with Improved Chances of Rainfall
- Sep 22, 2022: 2022 U.S. Soybean Yield Trimmed Due to Late Season Dryness
- Sep 22, 2022: Wet Weather Slows First Corn Planting in Parana, Brazil
- Sep 21, 2022: 2022 U.S. Corn 7% Harvested With Highly Variable Yields
- Sep 21, 2022: Slow Start to Early Corn Planting in Argentina
- Sep 20, 2022: U.S. Corn Down 1% to 52% Gd/Ex, Soy Down 1% to 55% Gd/Ex
- Sep 20, 2022: 2022/23 Brazil Soybeans 0.1% Planted
- Sep 19, 2022: Soybean Planting Starting in Brazil, Weather Remains Uncertain
- Sep 16, 2022: Farmers in Parana Planting Their Soy and Corn, Harvesting Wheat